Re: [ST] 2006 Sprint ST

The only flaw in that plan is the SW Motech quicklock set won't be
available in the U.S. until March, according to representatives at
twistedthrottle.com.

I have Givi cases for my '06 Sprint ST, and I've been waiting 3.5 months
for the rails.  Givi says they may be out at the end of this month, which
would be sooner than the SW Motech setup is available.

So either way you'll have to wait until spring (in the U.S. at least),
whether you go with Triumph's new luggage or the Givi cases.

-Joshua