Re: [ST] Santa Ana, CA?

Of course, if anyone in the Santa Ana area wants to come find me and show me where the good microbrew beer is, I'd be much obliged!  :0)

JDW

________________________________

From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Derek Randles
Sent: Sat 1/14/2006 12:54 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Santa Ana, CA?

I am in Laguna Hills, 5 miles from Santa Ana. Anyone else in the South
Orange County area?

If I had two T's, I would definitely let you ride one Jeremy. There is a
small (getting smaller) group of us here in the South OC. Don Draper
abandoned us; we are wearing a little thin. Looking for others to ride with!

Derek