[ST] for Derek - abandonment

 >>> There is a small group of us here in the South OC. Don Draper
abandoned us; we are wearing a little thin. <<<

     Ah Derek,... abandonment is too harsh a term.  Had I run off to
this hub of motorcycle heaven, north of Santa Rosa, with your
luscious red-haired pillion,... THAT would have been abandonment.  I
was just tired of having to ride an hour in heavy traffic to get to
where the good motorcycle roads begin.  I do miss having you with me
to help pick up the bike after my parking lot drops and I think of
you (and the red-haired lady) often.  Try to get up here to
Healdsburg and ride with me for a day or two this Spring, I'm less
than an hour north of Sears Point (now Infineon) Raceway.  Tel -
(707) 473-0406.

                Cheers;

                               doggydoo    - - - - o%\o