Re: [ST] Bike or Rider?

On street, especially on roads one doesn't ride a lot, it may not be skill
but good sense that makes one rider appear to be faster than other riders.
Nick Ientash (however the heck you spell it) talked about how you expend
your bike's traction, speed, braking etc.  If you go into a turn, the faster
you enter the turn the more you expend the bike's ability to come out of the
turn vertical.  If you always ride where you expend 99 cents out of buck,
sooner or later you are going to overdraw your account. I can have a lot of
fun spending 90 cents and let the 99 centers pass me by.  Somewhere in there
is a balance between skill and good sense.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Rod