From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Zoltan Pavlakovich
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 10:31 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] ouch

Hm, done that, too. Sitting on the bike, showing it to a friend and
forgetting to kick the sidestand out. When I stood up, I expected it to stop
leaning, but it wouldn't. After grunting and moaning, trying to keep it
upright I thought it wasn't worth injuring myself and let it go. Some
scratches on the fairing, a bent gear shifter, the majority of the weight
was held up by the hard case (on the black underside where you hardly notice
it) Conclusion: If sitting  on bike first switch brain on, then bike.

Zoltan