[ST] RIP - Gary Blinn (from Weirton, WV)

I know that some of the folks on here are HSTA members from Ohio. Gary Blinn, the guy that laid out the routes for the HSTA Fly By rally, and was recently featured in their magazine/newsletter, passed away this morning from a massive heart attack. Gary loved riding and ripping it up in the twisties of WV and OH. He sure knew his way around the Ohio river valley. Really good guy. I've ridden with him and his Pittsburgh area riding buddies several times. He'll be missed for sure. The word is filtering out via the various web forums and stuff and people are being encouraged to let others know that knew him.

Garry