Re: [ST] Mirror sleeves?

I have heard of folks replacing the mirrors with those off of a VFR. Mine too are never really on, but it doesn't really bother me too much. Although, after being stored with the mirrors folded, it seemed to worsen their attachment.

  To add to those with an RS...same bolt pattern?

Big Riff <big_riff@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I don't think mine have ever been on correctly. They dangle there just
short of the channels where they're supposed to lock in. I don't think
there's any fix - I've just ignored it for the last 5 years. Doesn't bother
me at all.

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST