Re: [ST] New Jersey Closing??? (Off topic)

In a previous email, Sprint ST stated:
> The following is just one example of the type of people who
> run that state. If someone writes you a letter saying there were going to
> kill you, rape your wife and molest your dog, then calls you on the phone
> just prior to kicking your door down to repeat the message AND they are
> carrying a loaded weapon which they discharge in your direction AND they
> corner you in your basement.  It is still not justifiable self defense to
> shoot them in the great state of New Jersey if it is still possible for you
> to retreat in some manner like to crawl out the coal shoot.

If someone is afraid of that happening then I recommend that they get
some professional help.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"You'd be paranoid too, if the world was out to get you."
             --James Kirkwood, "P.S. Your Cat is Dead"