Re: [ST] More off topic

Oddly enough, I am more sore from a ride where I am
just cruising ( on a sportbike ). After a long fast
ride, everything hurts a little bit, like after a
strenous work out. But after a long slow or non curvy
ride, back, legs and shoulders and arms hurt alot. I
guess sport bikes were meant to be ridden fast. Now,
on my Shadow, I can go forever and not be sore at all,
spirited or cruising. There's something to be said for
a bolt upright cruiser with a bucket seat and rider's
backrest for those less than blistering rides. It's an
85 1100, and is a good bit smoother, lighter, and
narrower than the new ones, making it nimble for what
it is. Updated suspension and brakes provide for a
bike I can still get jiggy with when I want to...

Cheers,

John