[ST] England's Loss to Portugal

For those of you across the pond...
  I was really cheering for our English friends to win their match. They played a tough game with a man down.
  Soccer has really caught on with the younger generation her in The States, and my oldest daughter has taught me a new appreciation of the sport.
  She's a 12 year old soccer player for a travel team here in Ohio called 'Arsenal" after, of course, the fabled English team.
  Here is their record. They have won the top division in the league and a big tournament in New York state.

  33 Wins 3 Losses 3 Ties
177 Goals For 34 Goals Allowed
Last Home Loss May 2005
Clinch 2 Championships from the Spot on PK's.
27 1st half Shutouts
scored 1st goal in 33 of 39 games played
had the lead or tied at the half in 37 of 39 games
17 shutouts