Re: [ST] I think I'm done... long... poison bike

Well, I sold the ST in a record time of 2 hours. put it up in craigs
list and a nice guy a little younger than me came from eastern UT with
cash, truck and straps. I got $1000 more than I was into the bike after
almost 3 years of having it. So that was great. I did get a little
depressed seeing my good friend go away on the back of that truck. I
miss it. Still have the Daytona 1200 here, but I think it's going to
the shop to get fixed perfect and being sold as well.  I am not getting
rid of helmet or gear though. I'll just wait a while, concentrate on
the kid and fixing up the house and maybe get another bike in a few
years, when the little girl is older.  On a side note, work had me at
the Poison/ Cinderella concert last week (I'm a sound engineer) and it
was cool to see that one of the Poison guys, (I think Cece) has his
Triumph Scrambler trailered behind the bus the entire tour.  He rode it
around town while we set up and the crew said he is obsessive about it.
  He must be, the thing looked beautiful and had every accessory it
could fit on it.  Anyway, thank you everybody for your help while I
owned this bike. When I return to riding it will definitely be a
Triumph again. Lets just hope is not so long that the thing is hydrogen
powered.

Rolo