Re: [ST] More dogs....

In my book, Rolo, your dogs deserve a medal.  John I'll help on guard duty.

Ever notice that the truly mean dogs are usually owned by cruel or stupid
humans?  Where I live, almost every house has a dog.  SC is HOT!   They
chain these dogs (lots of pit bulls) out in that sun (most have a dog house
but they don't exactly have AC) all day, never take them for walks - now
tell me what kind of mood you would be in after treatment like that.  Hell,
I'd probably bite anyone coming into the yard too.