Re: [ST] Thai Triumph

>>> Emile@xxxxxxxxxx 7/6/2006 7:23 AM >>>
About our Sprint, the injection is Sagem (French), the bags Acerbis
(Italian),
brakes Brembo (Italian), original tires Bridgestone (Japanese), the
rear blinkers
are identical of the older Ducatis (so probably Italian). Even the
Bonneville
from the eighties had Italian forks and German controls, but English
engines
and frames apparently. Hell, even the original Triumph factory and
brand was
set up by two Germans from Nuremberg. Globalization isn't that bad
:-).

Actually, our brakes are (supposedly) rebadged Nissin's, making them
Japanese as well...

On the subject of where stuff is actually made, I'm with everyone else.
 While I'd like to see the stuff all come from the nation in which the
marque resides, I know its no longer possible.  Think about how much the
cost would go up if everything put into a Harley was actually made in
the USA...  Oh wait, bad example...

Dan

www.packereng.com