Re: [ST] Thai Triumph

In a message dated 6/07/2006 5:10:03 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time,
MarcVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Come to think of it: Oz also has a big car manufacturing industry - but
> no bikes.

Australia HAD a big car manufacturing industry. The plants have been steadily
closing over the years as have the steel mills. If the pollies have their way
we will be Asias quarry, with iron ore, coal, gas, gold, uranium - 40%of
known supply and the worlds nuclear waste repository with our "unique rock
structure and low population density"

Brett.