Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 16, Issue 8

Re: Thailand factory.

Not to worry about the new factory....I just had a tour of the Hinckley
factory and we were told about the Thailand factory.  We were told that all
'bikes for this hemisphere (N.& S. America, Europe & Africa will continue
to have Hinckley-built Triumphs.  The new facility will assemble bikes for
the Asian market and even their engine/gearbox assemblies will be shipped
from the UK.

Paul S.

PS - I'm a dog-lover, but can we please drop the interminable discussion of
dogs, guns, various-violent-experiences and stick to Triumphs?