Re: [ST] Givi/kappa St luggage fittings

fitted my 'fittings' last night.

Did it suprisingly well despite 2 left thumbs ; ) but made a decision just
to go and make sure the bolts were tight. Damn, one bolt sheared! So i have
resourced a similar bolt and just need to get the sheared one out.

Have repositioned the scotoiler, but it will need a better position than
that long term.

Bike is in having an MOT and they have given me a ninja zx9r. Cant wait to
get my one back after being on this. Where are the brakes? Less clunky gear
shift though but it feels im sitting on top rather than 'in'.

Now, Ebay for cheap boxes

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk