Re: [ST] It finally caught me

I had one fail, and I was a fair distance from home
too...what really pissed me off was there was not
another connector anywhere in the country. I suppose I
should qualify that by explaining that I was in Costa
Rica at the time, there was only one dealer, they
didnt stock sh*t, and it was before the recall...

Needless to say it was a pain in the
a$$....fortunatley it wss on the return side and I was
able to ride the bike ....

John