[ST] Pocono RAT Raid

I really enjoyed attending the raid in the Poconos this past weekend. It is the first bike trip I've been on of any length where it did not rain! The Sprint peformed wonderfully with its full pack. I did have one scary moment when I parked on an angle and some coolant began to dribble onto the ground - no worries, just coming from the overflow - whew!
  The people were great and we had a good time on the ride Saturday with a small group of four bikes getting lost and running into detours where the roads were washed out from the flash flooding in the previous week. Clocked 1070 miles from the Cleveland area.