Re: [ST] Pocono RAT Raid

I had a great time at the Pocono Raid as well. I did get rained on on the way home near Renovo though. I managed 1265 miles over three days from Pittsburgh. Had a great day on Saturday in the Catskills with only a couple washed out bridges to deal with. I wrote a huge ride report last night. Just need to upload the pics (60+) and do some proof-reading/editing of the text tonight. I'll post a link to it here once it's up...

Garry