Re: [ST] Pocono RAT Raid

Kevin,  Glad to hear you made it home OK. Frankly, I
was a bit concerned over the coolant leak, but I guess
if it had been something sever you would have known
when you started it back up.
        On the way back to Jersey Lawrence, Raneesha
and I took a nice ride through Warren and Sussex
Counties. On the 21st I have a three day ride to
Vermont planed.
        We all had a great time at the Raid and look
forward to the next one. Maybe we will see you again
then. Keep in touch, Mike