[ST] Hard to part with

To all:

I have logged in 11,194 incredible miles since I
bought my '05 Caspian Blue Sprint (non-abs) in May of
last year.  I have the re-designed Hard side luggage,
a throttlemeister, Sky King frame sliders, Two
different plugs for heated gear (one is the stock
plug), a battery tender plug, a ram mount for my XM
radio (easily converted for a navi system, the
off-road pipe and map, an integrated rear tail
light/turn signals with the fender eliminated, brand
new rear (Dunlop Qualifier) and 80% front (Pilot
Power) tires. It also has axle covers for both sides
of the rear tire, the side with the nut has Triumph on
it.  The dealer just installed a brand new DID 530
ZVM2 Chain.  I also have a set of EBC organic pads
(front and rear) which don't need to be changed yet,
but they will convey.  All maintenance has been as
recommended or sooner performed by the local Triumph
dealer.  The factory warranty runs out May of 2007.
The bike has never been down, not even in the
driveway, It has been babied to say the least.

Now to the important part, I would hope that someone
out there who understands the value of all that has
been done to this bike, that $8,000 is a great price.
So if any of you out there with older Sprints want to
upgrade, or have freinds who need to be converted
please respond.  I also have a Stainless Steel Blue
faced Tag Heuer that I only wear when I ride the
Sprint.  A shrewd negotiator might convince me to part
with it as well.  Call me crazy, but I only wear the
watch when I ride the Sprint because I believe it has
kept me safe over the 11,000 + miles.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Ken

ps. the bike is in MD, and I would be willing to
deliver it up to 300 miles away.