[ST] He's in love

Tonight on the way home from dinner with one of my sweeties, we
traded bikes-- he's never ridden the Sprint and wanted to try it
out, so I let him have it for the last mile or so of the trip.
While he did that, I followed him on his Bandit 1200S.

When we got back to his house, he gestured for me to pull up
next to him and then asked, "How much longer can I ride him?"

"As long as you'd like."  He was grinning like a maniac.

We puttered about the neighborhood for another half hour or so.
It's cute to see him be so wildly in love.

-Patti