Re: [ST] 2001 Sprint ST for sale in Rockland County, NY

Rick,

The Laminar lip seems to work pretty well.  It was put on by the previous
owner instead of upgrading to a different windsheild.

I'm not sure what to say about it except that it is unobrtrusive and seemed
to pitch the wind just right to make a comfortable ride, for me anyway.

No, no Corbin backrest, though I looked for one on ebay and saw a hundred
imitations and also some websites of people who built them out of old car
head-rests.

-Rich