[ST] Ignition Short woes

Dan and Marc et al,
  Thanks for the input. Yeah,  I figured on using the barrel connectors but the short appears to be right up against the switch module, not sure there will be enough wire to splice to. Either way, I am gonna have to take the &*^%$# thing out of the harness to work on it. Anyone here know how to get the dashboard out? I have taken off the fairing fasteners and the winshied, but I'm not sure what the next step is to remove it and get at the harness.
  Kevin Byram
  Northern Woehio