Re: [ST] What's with Ebay?

I think people are tired of being ripped off by buyers or sellers who don't
uphold their part of the bargain!

I've had many good dealings with ebay sellers, but the buyers who walk away
from their commitment and ebay's total lack of enforcement of any penalties
to those deadbeats make ebay a less attractive alternative to things like
Craigslist or other local want ads.

Lists like this are ususally the best place to sell to other entusiasts,
IMHO.

-Rich
2001 AG Sprint ST (still for sale)