Re: [ST] Move MotoGP East!

No.  I checked the schedule.  FIM must be from France ;-)

Anyway, even though the races are in other countries I think they are close enough together in Europe that it could be like having a few in the US.  Being a day travel distance.

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dan Wetherington
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:28 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Move MotoGP East!

Hell, Spain hosts 3!  Of course you don't want to tell those Catalans
that Barcelona is still part of Spain...  Other than that, I can't think
of any country that hosts MotoGP more than once.  Am I forgetting any?

>>> dkamest110@xxxxxxx 7/26/2006 1:47 PM >>>
This country is "big enough" to host "two" Moto GP's. after all some of
the "other" countries in europe host two.

  Don Kames
 03 ST in ILL