From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Heyer
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:37 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Move MotoGP East!

>From what I've heard and seen so far, Miller Motorsports Park appears to be
up to it.  I was actually going to be riding Miller next weekend (and could
have made an even  better assessment), but after arranging everything, the
wife would rather spend the credit card rewards and frequent flyer miles on
a cruise....go figure.  I think I'm really missing out on an opportunity
here as I had someone to bring the track bike out there.

Matt Heyer