[ST] Duc Restoration

DAMN!  I didn't realize it was a woman who was taking on this project.  That's what I get for just briefing the list instead of really reading everything.

This is a good thing.  Rumblin and fumblin is the only way to do it ;-)  You go girl!  We're all rootin' tootin' for ya!  Look forward to seeing pics of the final product.

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Patti Beadles
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:11 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Move MotoGP East!

>I guess that makes us all well above "average" then...

Well above average.  But it's not a very high bar.

>Very cool!  Be sure to post up pics when you get 'er all back together.
>Very cool indeed.

I'm posting pictures and blogging every step of the way.
(I have to-- I work for a blogging company. :-)
http://patti.vox.com is the blog, and you can
just filter for things tagged ducati by clicking
http://patti.vox.com/library/posts/tags/ducati/

(And if anybody is really interested in a Vox account, let
me know.)

One thing to know: I don't know jack about bike restoration.
My approach is just to fumble my way through and figure it
out as I go.

-Patti