[ST] Mirror Shake

After a bit of shake i have a smoothie!
I took the front 'nosepiece' of the fairing off yesterday lunchtime to
attempt a change of the bulb. I didnt have much time so i saw it as a dry
run.

I had noticed an increased shake with the whole unit above and beyond what i
had noticed before. Didn't notice anything too loose but having now
tightened everything up theres a remarkable difference! No shake at all!

i mention this because some posts not so long ago had raised concerns about
the shake on the mirrors and had nothing to do with being bored at
work......

wait till Monday for the account of the bulb change...; )

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk