Re: [ST] Tiger Eater?

It looks like the helmet of the main cyborg character from the Japanese
anime file, Appleseed.  But then, it IS Kawasaki, a Japanese company, I
think ;)  BTW, the recent 3D version of Appleseed was an interesting movie
with some neat stuff.

Oddly enough, if I recall the sneak peeks of the new Tiger, it seems to have
similar lines (from the side) concerning the tank to fairing to windscreen
(not counting the headlight)

--Joel