Re: [ST] Ingenuity within the new generation

I wasn't trying to admonish anyone, damn email and no tone of voice
possible.

It serves the same example regardless, stupid is as stupid does.  While I
see the original humor in using a scooter to power a merry-go-round
clearly it was a plan requiring more attention to detail.

Back to the grind!

Nate
00SprintRS