Re: [ST] Question

 On 7/27/06, Bil Swartz <bil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jo, I'm curious as to know if there is some reason you can't move your
> Throttlemeister fromt he '02 to the '05?  My Throttlemeister has followed
> me from a Trophy 3 to a '99 ST and now an '03 ST, as I was planning on
> taking it with me to the next generation.
>
> aTdHvAaNnKcSe,

Hi Bil,

Good question.  There is no technically sound reason (that I know of) why I
can't, I just haven't used it in a few years, so I didn't think I really
needed to transfer it to the '05.  I got it a few years ago in preparation
for a 10-day, 4k mile jaunt around the Great Northwest.  But aside from my
daily commute (25 lane-splitting miles), I tend to only get in "quick fix"
day rides, 3 or 400 miles, most of which is not condusive to a steady speed
anyway.  Recently, on an annual 2-day trip back and forth through Death
Valley, I realized I never missed having it, and that was the clincher.

If I ever get a few months off from work so I can ride across the country
(hopefully a few countries), I'll probably regret not having it.  But if I
ever get a couple months off from work, it'll hopefully be because I won the
lottery, and I'll get a new Throttlemeister.  For each new bike I also get.
:)

Apologies for the useless reply.  And cute closing on your email--I love
those games!
Jo