[ST] Stuff

Guys,

As I now have the new model Sprint I now have an assortment of faring panels and
a standard muffler for an '03 Sprint ST.  The faring panels are BRG and each one
comes with *unique markings* (caused by gravel). BTW they reside in my garden
shed on the Central Coast of New South Wales Australia.  A good excuse for a
holiday to Aus?  You can take my trash back home with you :o)

Ping me off line if interested.

Oh, I've got a LHS engine cover too (the one that always gets scratched when the
bike falls over) that has had the *unique markings* removed and re-sprayed - in
beautiful black.

--
Michael Browne
06 Sprint ST