[ST] MotoGP

Well, I must say.  ABC's (Wide World of Sports) re-broadcast of the American MotoGP was much better than SPEED.  Go Figure.
I wasn't going to watch since I saw it, but I wanted to see if there was going to be a difference in show quality.

They had better camera shots, commentary, and pre-race show/interviews.  Wasn't crazy about how much attention they gave the "Kentucky Kid", but it is a USA event and he was one of the better Americans in the grid (considering he may be the world champ this year) so I guess he deserves the attention on his home turf (even though I'm not a big Hayden clan fan).

I'm a big Rossi fan, but a bigger Italian fan.  Viva Italiano!  Ferrari still has a chance at the F1 championship.  Italy won the world cup.  Wahoo!  Italy rules! ;-)

Since Rossi may be out of the picture this year, I'm routing for Marc Melandri.  Although don't count out Rookie of the Year, Spaniard Dani Pedrosa.  The kid is exceptional for his first season in MotoGP and probably has a better chance of taking the championship away from Hayden.

If I were Rossi, and didn't have a chance at #1,  I'd play the spoiler and run interference just to keep Hayden behind Melandri and Pedrosa.