Re: [ST] WSB

Sorry to hear about your shop woes. I too am making the decision to give up on my "new" local shop. Prior to my relocation, I had a great shop. I am also in the process of writing a letter to Triumph to let them know who is representing their marque. BTW, if you are in southern Virginia, USA, skip right on past Colonial Cyclesports. If you are in Maine...skip right on into Street Cycles.

darren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:    > the staff their are all very rude and are extremely
poor at customer service...
Still they have taken £2500 off me in the last 3 months and they wont be
getting any more - I will be going a bit further out my way but it's worth
it to be treated like a paying customer ?letter of complaint will be sent to
MCN, Triumph, the dealership owners and anyone else who will listen ? OK
rant over!!!