From: Jonathan West [mailto:triumphnutter@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:32 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Chain options and Stalling

Don,
As far as the stalling goes, have your dealer reset your idle stepper
motor and closed throttle position sensor.  You need the gameboy to do
it.  Also make sure the CO is around 3%.  He may do this stuff anyway if
you download the latest tune but you'll never know if it was the tune or
the other things that fell out of adjustment if you do it all at once.
I'd leave the tune alone and
make the adjustments first if it were me.

Good luck,
Jonathan West