Re: [ST] Another low speed fall...

Rob,

Okay, I'll bite ....what do you mean:

 " Second, I really don't like the way Triumph decided
to use a kill switch instead of an off button."

Seems to be one and the same, either way it kills the
motor, and either way if you forget it, the motor wont
start. Either way, it's still a "doh" on the part of
the user.....

:-)

Am I correct in the difference being one will allow
the motor to crank and one will not ?

John