Re: [ST] Kill switches

Having spend a "little" time in Europe because of various military
engagements, I feel a little qualified to address this.

In certain parts of Europe, if you leave your vehicle parked on the side of
the road, it is law to leave your parking lights (hence the name :-)
) on.  I think if it's parked in an area with no street lights in city
limits - I might be wrong; it's been a while since I took my European
driver's test.  But that's what the park feature is for.  Now, I do agree
about the extra turn-age (is that a word?) necessary to activate the lights;
I've caught myself almost walking away for a good long while with my lights
on because of this very reason.

David