[ST] Easy job, my butt

I rode back from Panama City last night and noticed one of my high beams had
burned out.  Got a couple replacements and proceeded to do the job.  I guess
I didn't realize that the whole front end needed to come off.  It looked a
lot worse than it actually was; I got both torches swapped out in a matter
of 30 minutes or so, thanks to the shop manual I bought for
$15.

There really isn't a point to this message.  I just thought I'd take the
opportunity to wonder out loud why half the bike has to be disassembled for
such a relatively common task.

I still love my bike, though.

David
'99 ST (black)