Re: [ST] Replacement seats

David,

The two options I have tried are the OEM Gel Seat and
the Corbin. Neither myself or my pillion liked the
Gelseat much, plus it gets very hot in the summer. The
description that keeps coming to mind is "sitting on a
full diaper". Now I didnt coin that phrase, so dont
ask me......The Corbin was fine for me, but she didnt
like it. Too hard and too dished out/leaned forward,
or so she said.

Thats all I have to offer. Both pieces are available
for sale, I just havent gotten around to listing them
yet. If anyone is interested, ping me off list. The
Corbin is black with blue welting. Very pretty.

Thanks,

John