Re: [ST] What glue for Triumph Hugger cracks?

I would reckon that krazy glue would work on that material.  Just make sure that it is completely dry before putting it back on the bike (don't want to get it krazy-glued to the swing arm....)

Matt Heyer

----- Original Message ----
From: Gavin Lawrie <gavin.lawrie@xxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2006 12:57:24 PM
Subject: [ST] What glue for Triumph Hugger cracks?

I have the Triumph hugger fitted to my 03 model ST.  Noticed today
that a stress crack has opened up between edge of hugger and the
allen bolt into swinging arm on non-chain side.  I reckon that if I
could glue the crack together, the fix would be pretty solid.  But
what sort of glue should I use?  I have a no-name hot-glue gun with
glue sticks of unknown origin, some resin type glue (EvoStik) and
could go and get other sorts of glue if this better.

Hopefully one of you knows what is best to do.

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03