Re: [ST] Ten Best Bikes 2006

  > Not bad.  Not that I place much credence in the mags with
> all the ads, but it's gotta be good press for Triumph.

Dave,

In this case shouldn't it actually reinforce the position that the
Triumph is the better bike?  Triumph has a pretty meager add budget
compared to the big 3 so in my head when the 675 started doing well in
the shootouts it was a pretty clear indication that they got something
right with the bike.

Overall it's just nice to see them get some positive press since they've
been maligned for the most part, especially when it came to the ~600cc
entries.  Not that it wasn't deserved a bit in the past, can't say I was
ever that big a fan of the TT600, although I rode one and it wasn't
nearly as bad as expected.

Nate
00SprintRS