Re: [ST] Stop -N- Go question....

On 6/6/06, John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Rupert,
>
> That's the one. A friend of mine has the standard
> model with the pistol. Are you familiar with that one
> ? It's really cool, but bulky. If this unit works as
> well, I should prolly get me one...

I watched someone use the gun version just a few weeks ago. I think
the compact version works just as well it just takes a little longer.

The plugs only work if the puncture wound is a hole. For other types
of puncture wounds a friend of mine swears by the string type things
shown in this kit
http://www.stopngo.com/Contents/1066.asp
Anyone have any experience with them?

> Is there enough room in the pouch for a few CO2
> bottles ?

Not really. I think you want this
http://www.stopngo.com/Contents/1001.asp

I made this