Re: [ST] Replacement seats

If you get the pants and are happy with the comfort, yet still want the seat to look nicer, the stock seats can usually be had off of ebay for real cheap.  Just another thought.

Matt Heyer

----- Original Message ----
From: David Jonas <kahonas@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 7, 2006 9:14:54 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] Replacement seats

Best advise yet.

The reason I'm asking about new seats is because mine is 7 years and 25k
miles old and it's starting to show a little wear.  I was trying to decide
whether I should repair what I got (take it to an upholstery shop) or just
go ahead and replace it.  Either way I'm getting a pair of Lance Pants
(Armstrong, that is...)