From: David Jonas <kahonas@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 7, 2006 9:14:54 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] Replacement seats

Best advise yet.

The reason I'm asking about new seats is because mine is 7 years and 25k
miles old and it's starting to show a little wear.  I was trying to decide
whether I should repair what I got (take it to an upholstery shop) or just
go ahead and replace it.  Either way I'm getting a pair of Lance Pants
(Armstrong, that is...)