Re: [ST] SM

Yeah, and I don't think that it or the Super Duke or the new 990 Adventure's
are available here in the US.  Bummer.  I've been dreaming of a Super Duke
and a Adventure in my garage.  One for adventure touring, one for in town.
Wait, or was that dream a Speed Triple and a new Tiger, or wait, a Buell
Ulysses and a Lightning, or wait, a Monster and Multi-strata or maybe a BMW
R1150R and a H2 Enduro.  Oh crap! I'm screwed!

--Joel