Re: [ST] PA & WV Roads

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Kroeker" <peter.kroeker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>I returned Monday from my 5 day tour.  Travelled from northwest of Toronto,
> crossing at Buffalo then heading south through Pennsylvania and into West
> Virginia - 2250km in total.  We experienced some fantastic roads,
> especially
> in the mountains of West Virginia - I'm jealous of anyone living anywhere
> near there.

The "WV RAT Gathering", an informal gathering of mid-Atlantic Triumph
owners,  will be centered at Canaan Valley on September 15 - 17 this year.
I'm heading down that way next week for a 5 day tour myself, but it's part
of the Sport-Touring.Net National Rally. There's some good riding in PA, but
great riding in WV. I *do* consider myself lucky to be a 1 - 1.5 hours away
from some great roads. Glad to hear you had a good time...

Garry