Re: [ST] Luggage

Karl,

I highly recommend the Triumph Soft Luggage.  I have Triumph soft saddlebags and I just purchased a Triumph tank bag off the list.  I have found the quality to be first rate and the functionality is very good.  The luggage all comes with built in rain covers and the bags have plastic protectors for the side panels.  The cost new is around $250 for the bags and $150 for the tank bag.  The luggage is sufficient to go a weekend two up or much longer solo.  I could probably travel for weeks solo if I packed carefully.  The soft bags are rated the same capacity as the hard bags when fully expanded.

I also have RK soft Luggage which is also very high quality but is similarly prices and not designed for the specific bike.

Rick B.
Pfafftown, NC