Re: [ST] other topic: world cup

lol
hence the teasing post. After all it is the biggest participation sport in
the world with the biggest viewing audience. It is big in the US depending
where you are especially with the south american and recent european
decendents!
just picked up lunch allowing me a we blast in the heatwave weather - bikes
running like a dream...

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk