Re: [ST] Dangerous Activies

iPat wrote:
> how many on here would go helmetless?
Nope, never, not anymore.  I had an accident similar to Ben's some 10
years ago.  A car crossed into my path and I t-boned the back door and
flew threw the rear-door window into the back seat.  Well, half of me
did.  Long story short, breaking glass with your head is not fun.  But I
walked away with only minor scratches to my face and a decent concussion
and learned my lesson - I haven't not ridden without a helmet since that day.

> how many on here would buy beer in a grocery store on a Sunday?
Why wouldn't I?  Does the almighty (whoever he/she is) frown upon this?

> How many on here would buy beer on a sunday in a grocery store and drive
> home helmetless?
See above.

> Do you drive at times in your
> bikini?